Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What I've been up to

What I've been busy with..


the little dears - nephew and niece; my brother's children who I love to bits.


this arrived in the post - stitchy goodness from Cecilia's - Blackbird Designs' Loose Feathers No. 30 and 32; Rites of Spring and Beyond My Heart.  Made it safely here from 8,000plus miles away with $3.45 postage.  First time I've tried ordering and having it mailed direct. It took 2.5 weeks with a few days at the post office where they made a notice to me to pick it up.  Not bad!  Now I know it's a mix of frugality and lack of funds that's keeping me from ordering more.  :)

I just paid $7 in gcs to a lady on the 123 message board for 2 more BBDs that make up the Mystery Sampler.  I hope she checks her mail - she never replied to my last question 5 days ago about the Peacock Pinkeep!


Herb kit from Cross My Heart which my niece and I started stitching while she was here.. she forgot to pack it with her and only remembered at the airport. She wants to use it as a cellphone pouch.  It even has beads!  The other needle has gone missing, it's the one for sewing with the blunt end. Uh oh. Must ask her if she remembers where she put it!

Nope, I have no pic to post from the Advent Alphabet.. it's gone missing; I'm sure it will turn up again soon.  Too bad, as I'd put in more stitches!  No work being done either on the Peaches WIP.

Have a lovely week, all!





4 comments:

  1. Two things!
    First of all, I'm having a new giveaway over at my blog. 20 skeins of DMC floss and a couple of gently used charts..
    Second thing! I couldn't get through with your email, so wanted to post here that you've been tagged with the 11 questions for blogging stitchers going around. A fun way to get to know other stitchers.
    So, hope you'll come over and join the fun.
    My Stitching Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Lovely photo of your niece and nephew!

    I love your new charts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your Niece and Nephew!

    Nice new start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Blackbird designs! Happy stitching!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete