Monday, December 12, 2011

Some things to share

I found a really cute Noel SAL at Lili's blog and it's free but you have to subscribe to her to get the entire chart .. nice, cute small pattern!  she can be found here:  http://gtlilih.over-blog.com/ (somehow I seem to have forgotten how to post a blog name and the link to it in one..)  :p   she also shared a new Christmas chart.

As you can see not a lot of stitching is going on!  But I promise to have a post (with sewing progress in it!) soon.

My friend Parsley is having a really generous PIF going at "Seasons of My Mind".  Check her out on the side bar! I should only be so lucky... :)  It's so difficult to find any good charts here.. hardly any of the neat stuff featured in ABC and 123!

That's all for now, folks.. may your Christmas preparations prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment