Saturday, January 7, 2012

For the New Year


“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; 

to an opponent, tolerance; 

to a friend, your heart; 

to your child, a good example; 

to a father, deference; 

to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; 

to yourself, respect; 

to all men, charity.”



Writing from my sick chair (I would say bed except I'm not in bed).. caught a bad virus and am now sick.  Won a few giveaways in the last couple of days (not on blogs, so they weren't posted on my wall) - isn't it great??  Christmas stitching stuff and the leaflet "The Christmas Shoppe"! Many thanks to Laurie and Denise!!  I'll get to see them (the winnings only, not them!) at the end of the month, when another cousin comes home for his dad (my uncle's) first year anniversary..

I'll post my finish and a couple of starts for the year.. certainly hope it's better than last year!

Wishing peace, joy and love to all my stitchy friends..

1 comment: