Friday, November 18, 2011

a few pics

Had a bad headache last night.. not had one of those for quite some time!  Could not sew, but I did try to take a few pics.

Thought I'd post a few pics to inspire me.. a finish, SIL


a WIP (the left one).. it's been lying around but I could not find it last night!  I intend to finish it by looking at the pic. This is the Burda magazine whose charts are missing.. oh St. Anthony, please help me out!  Anyone know how to chart using a picture?  There's another project I wanted to do, and I took a photo of it but the vertical photo wants to go horizontal.. why does that happen?? This one is perfectly okay..


Won't be able to sew til much later today.. Will be at work then a get-together.  I hope my head behaves!

Happy week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment